Organic Black Pearl
Alluring, shiny black kernels with a light, fruity aroma. This distinctive rice cooks up firm with a pleasant mouth feel. Black Pearl rice offers great taste with all the goodness of a whole grain.
- Use in place of wholegrain brown rice in your favorite recipes.
- Makes a great base for a colorful stir-fry.
- Makes a colorful side dish served with seasonal vegetables and your favorite protein.
- Great in cold rice salads, puddings and desserts in place of sticky rice.
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
*If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Tip: To prepare in rice cooker, use same water-rice ratio.
Organic Whole Grain Black Rice