ORGANIC BROWN BASMATI AND WILD RICE
An aromatic blend of nutritious whole grains. Cooks up light and fluffy while the grains remain separate. The wild rice gives this great combo a savory, nutty flavor and wonderful texture.
- With beautiful contrasting visuals and textures, this blend is great in pilafs and rice stuffings.
- Makes a great base for your favorite stir fry.
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
*If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Tip: To prepare in rice cooker, use same water-rice ratio.
1 serving = 3/4 cup cooked rice
Organic Brown Basmati Rice, Organic Wild Rice.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (dry) (45g)
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 34g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%