ORGANIC BROWN RICE ELBOW PASTA
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oil if desired.
- Add pasta to boiling water, stir gently for 3-5 seconds.
- Maintain a rolling boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 8 minutes, or until at desired tenderness.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Top with sauce and serve.
Note: for pasta al dente, cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
Organic Brown Rice Flour.
Serving Size: 2oz. (56g, about 1/6 box)
Servings Per Container: about 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 41g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%