ORGANIC LUNDBERG BURGUNDY RED RICE
A delightfully unique texture that’s crunchy and chewy at the same time, with a savory, nutty flavor. Visually impressive with it’s burgundy color and “cracked” kernels.
- Use in place of whole grain brown rice in your favorite recipes.
- Makes a great base for a colorful stir-fry.
- Makes a colorful side dish served with seasonal vegetables and your favorite protein.
- Great in cold rice salads.
- Cooked in vegetable broth or stock and seasoned makes a great vegan substitute for ground beef.
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
*If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Tip: To prepare in rice cooker, use same water-rice ratio.
1 serving = 3/4 cup cooked rice
Organic Whole Grain Burgundy Red Rice.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (dry) (45g)
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 32g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%