Organic Whole Grain Tuscan Rice
Brown rice and Great Northern beans merge with the delectable blend of vegetables and spices to create this classic Tuscan-style dish. You’ll love the nutty, dense flavor of beans and rice, combined with zesty Italian seasonings. This savory blend will add a burst of rustic Italian flavor to any meal.
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 ¾ cups of water, rice, seasoning and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Do not lift lid while cooking. Simmer for 28 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
- In a microwaveable glass casserole, combine rice, seasoning, 1 3/4 cups of water, and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil (Optional). Stir well and cover.
- Reduce microwave power to 70%. Cook covered for 28 minutes.
- Leaving the cover on, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
*Microwave ovens may vary so adjust time and temperature accordingly
Organic Parboiled Brown Rice, Organic Dehydrated Great Northern Beans, Organic Dried Tomatoes, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices (Basil, Black Pepper, Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme, White Pepper), Organic Onion, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Tomato Powder, Citric Acid, Organic Red Bell Pepper, Organic Turmeric, Organic Sunflower Oil.
Serving Size: 2oz. (59g - about ¼ cup rice and 1 Tbsp. seasoning mix) (1 cup prepared)
Servings Per Container: 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 45g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 4%