ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN & WILD RICE – ORIGINAL
Enjoy this delectable blend of rice and spices. You’ll love the garlic, onion, olive oil, and spices combined with the nuttiness of brown rice and the firm texture of wild rice. Together they make an aromatic dish your whole family will love.
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 ¾ cups of water, rice, beans & seasoning packet, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil (optional). Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Do not lift lid while cooking. Simmer for 32 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
- Soak up the compliments.
- In a microwaveable glass casserole, combine rice, seasoning, 1 ¾ cups of water, and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil (Optional). Stir well and cover.
- Reduce microwave power to 70%. Cook covered for 32 minutes.
- Leaving the cover on, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
*Microwave ovens may vary so adjust time and temperature accordingly
Great with rotisserie chicken or diced cooked turkey.
This rice makes a delicious addition to your favorite Thanksgiving stuffing.
To make a tasty side dish for pork loin, add dried cranberries, caramelized onions and orange zest.
For additional flavor, substitute water with fragrant tea such as jasmine or green tea.
Organic Parboiled Brown Rice, Organic Wild Rice, Organic Dried Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Onion, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Spices (Black Pepper, Parsley), Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Serving Size: 2oz. (56g - about 1/3 cup rice blend and 1 1/2 tsp. seasoning mix) (1 cup prepared)
Servings Per Container: about 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 45g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 4%