Sign up for Field Notes to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
Last Updated: February, 15th, 2021
Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you as an individual. The following are the categories of personal information we may collect about you and how we collect it:
Information You Provide. We collect personal information that you provide when you visit or interact with the Services. For example, you may provide your name and e-mail address if you sign up to receive special offers and the latest news from the Farm. In addition, you may also provide optional demographic information to us so that we can provide you a more personalized experience on our Site. If you submit information through our contact, feedback or complaint form on the Site, you may provide your contact and demographic information (such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, postal address and age range) or any other comments or information you choose to provide in your message or upload with your request.
We or our service providers collect your name, shipping address, billing address and other payment information when you make a purchase through the Services. We will also request certain personal information, including your name, mailing address, email, and occasionally demographic information, if you choose to create an account, participate in contests, promotional events, or surveys we make available through the Services. We also collect your user information and password to authenticate your account.
The information you provide is completely voluntary and you can choose not to provide personal information to us. However, some information about you is generally required to respond to your requests, participate in a contest, promotional event or survey, or take advantage of certain services we provide.
Information Collected Automatically. We also automatically collect certain information when you access the Site using tracking tools that help us improve the Site and personalize your experience. This information typically remains in aggregate form and does not identify you individually but if it does, we will treat the information as personal information. We collect the following categories of information using automated tracking technologies:
- Usage Data: We may collect information about how the Site is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We use the information we collect from you for our business and commercial purposes, including to provide you with products you purchase, information or services you request, to address any other reason you contacted us or otherwise communicate with you, conduct research of our Site’s visitors for use in our business and product planning and improvements, and to improve our overall service to you. We may also use your information for data analytics, to detect and prevent fraud and maintain the security of the Services, to comply with our legal obligations or to protect the health and safety of you or others.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Our family of companies, including parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates in accordance with applicable law.
- Service providers engaged to provide services to support our operations and other business and commercial purposes. Our service providers are contractually required to protect your information and only use your information to provide services to us.
- A successor entity in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate changes to Lundberg Family Farms and/or affiliated companies.
- Other third parties as necessary to protect our legal interests or property, to comply with applicable laws and regulations or other legal requirements, or to protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others.
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. The Site does not currently respond to browser-based “Do Not Track” signals.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links on the Site to third-party websites we think may be of interest to you, including links to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Please be aware that these websites are independent from Lundberg Family Farms, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites or platforms. When you click on links on the Site that take you to a third-party website, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy policies of any other website you visit.
- Information We Collect: This section describes the categories of personal information we collected and the categories of sources from which the information was collected / how we collected it.
- How We Use or Share Your Personal Information: This section describes the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the information and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Your Rights and How to Exercise Them: Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights with regard to their personal information. Those rights may only apply in certain circumstances and may be subject to limitations or exceptions. A summary of those rights is provided below as well as information on how to exercise your rights. Please note that we will require certain identifying information about you as necessary for us to verify your request in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to Know: You have the right to ask us to tell you the categories of personal information we collected, the purposes for which we collected, sold or disclosed that information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed the information in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, please call us toll-free at 1-888-215-2958 or email your request to email@example.com and include “Disclosure Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information specific to you individually, that we collected, used, disclosed and/or sold about you in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, please call us toll-free at 1-888-215-2958or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Access Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request us to delete the personal information we have collected or maintain about you. Please note that certain exceptions may apply to your right to delete information, such as when we must retain personal information as required or permitted by law and we will also maintain a record of your deletion request. We will notify you if any such exceptions apply to your request. To exercise this right, please call us toll-free at 1-888-215-2958or email your request to email@example.com and include “Deletion Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt-out or ask us not to sell your personal information. To exercise this right, complete this request form. You may also submit your request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Opt-Out of Sale Request” in the subject line of your message. Please note that we do not share or sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. We share your information with third parties to market our products or send you information about offers we think may be of interest to you. In addition, if you would like to stop receiving our promotional emails, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received.
We do not discriminate against you for requesting any of the rights noted above. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know, right to access or right to deletion in accordance with applicable law.
You can exercise these rights yourself or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please send us an email at email@example.com for instructions and details on proof and information required for use of an authorized agent.
We maintain security safeguards designed to help protect personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, the security of information transmitted over the Internet is never 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on the Site, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
Lundberg Family Farms
PO Box 369
Richvale, CA 95974
Phone: (530) 538-3500
Fax: (530) 882-4500