Sign up for Field Notes to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oil if desired.
- Add pasta to boiling water, stir gently for 3-5 seconds.
- Maintain a rolling boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 10 minutes, or until at desired tenderness.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Top with sauce and serve.
Note: For pasta al dente, cook for 8-9 minutes.