Sign up for Field Notes to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
Ingredients: *Cooked Long Grain White Rice, *Sunflower Oil, *Dried Onions, *Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, *Turmeric, *Coriander, *Sunflower Lecithin, *Black Pepper. *Organic
- Squeeze unopened pouch to separate rice.
- Tear top corner of pouch to vent.
- Heat on high for 90 seconds, and then let steam in microwave for 1 minute.
1. Squeeze unopen pouch to separate rice.
2. Tear top corner to open and pour contents into skillet.
3. Add 1 tsp. of coconut oil or olive oil and stir over medium heat until warmed thoroughly.
Add your favorite protein & veggies to turn our Organic Turmeric Rice into a quick meal. Try serving it with your choice of skewered meat, bell peppers, and onions. Or, toss Turmeric Rice with peas and carrots and serve with salmon and a fresh squeeze of lemon.