Rice & Quinoa Bowl – Korean Style Chili
With flavors from around the world, Organic Grainspirations® Rice & Quinoa Bowl brings savory possibilities in every bite. Thoughtfully crafted with the finest organic ingredients because we believe convenience doesn’t have to mean compromise.
Inspired by popular Korean cuisine, our Organic Korean Style Chili bowl combines brown basmati rice, tri-color blend quinoa, and a smoky, spicy seasoning with shelled edamame, sweet potato, onion, and broccoli for a bold taste experience.
Microwave Oven (Recommended Method)
- Remove bowl from packaging and puncture film 4 times evenly spaced with a fork.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds* on high heat.
- Carefully remove from microwave and peel back film, leaving it loosely attached.
- Stir contents and return to microwave for 1 minute on high heat.
- Carefully remove from microwave, remove film, stir and let stand for 30 seconds.
*Cook times are based on a 1200-watt microwave.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove bowl from packaging and cut two 1-inch slits across the film.
- Place bowl in oven, directly on the center rack or on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Carefully remove film andstir contents.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 30 seconds.
- In a medium saucepan combine ¼ cups of water and frozen bowl.
- Set stove to medium/low.
- Cover and simmer for 30 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
- Soak up the Compliments.
Add your favorite protein for a heartier meal.
Enjoy with a fresh side salad for a full meal experience.
Cooked Brown Basmati Rice, Cooked Tri-Color Quinoa, Shelled Edamame, Sweet Potato, Onion, Broccoli, Seasoning Blend (Cane Sugar, Vinegar Powder [Rice Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar], Chili Pepper, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Paprika, Rice Concentrate, Garlic, Tamari Soy Sauce Powder [Tamari Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin, Salt], Sesame Oil), High Oleic Sunflower Oil.