Rice & Quinoa Bowl – Spicy Southwestern Style
With flavors from around the world, Organic Grainspirations® Rice & Quinoa Bowl brings savory possibilities in every bite. Thoughtfully crafted with the finest organic ingredients because we
believe convenience doesn’t have to mean compromise.
Inspired by the bold avors of Mexican cuisine, our Organic Spicy Southwestern Style bowl puts a unique spin on a traditional favorite. We’ve mixed brown basmati rice and tri-color quinoa with black beans, corn, onion, and red bell pepper, then topped it with a spicy salsa-inspired seasoning blend for a fresh and authentic taste experience.
Microwave Oven (Recommended Method)
- Remove bowl from packaging and puncture film 4 times evenly spaced with a fork.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds* on high heat.
- Carefully remove from microwave and peel back film, leaving it loosely attached.
- Stir contents and return to microwave for 1 minute on high heat.
- Carefully remove from microwave, remove film, stir and let stand for 30 seconds.
*Cook times are based on a 1200-watt microwave.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove bowl from packaging and cut two 1-inch slits across the film.
- Place bowl in oven, directly on the center rack or on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Carefully remove film andstir contents.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 30 seconds.
- In a medium saucepan combine ¼ cups of water and frozen bowl.
- Set stove to medium/low.
- Cover and simmer for 30 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
- Soak up the Compliments.
Add your favorite protein for a heartier meal.
Enjoy with a fresh side salad for a full meal experience.
Cooked Brown Basmati Rice, Cooked Tri-Color Quinoa, Cooked Black Beans, Corn, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Seasoning Blend (Green Bell Pepper Powder, Vinegar Powder [Rice Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar], Onion, Sea Salt, Garlic, Cilantro, Rice Concentrate, Jalapeño Powder, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Chili Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Oregano, Lime Oil), High Oleic Sunflower Oil.