Sign up for Field Notes to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
1cupscup parmesan, grated
4cupscups gluten free Italian breadcrumbs
Oil for frying (we used peanut, but any high smoke point oil will suffice)
Parsley, finely diced for garnish
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- Fill large stockpot with frying oil of choice slightly less than half full. Apply high heat until the oil reaches 350 degrees.
- Follow cooking instructions on Lundberg Family Farms Organic Creamy Parmesan Risotto. When finished, set aside in large mixing bowl and allow to cool for 10 mins.
- Add grated parmesan and sea salt to the risotto mixture and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spread gluten free Italian breadcrumbs onto a plate or shallow dish.
- Take risotto mixture, roll into golf ball-sized arancini and thoroughly coat with breadcrumbs. This will make approximately 16 arancini.
- Gently lower the arancini, one at a time into the oil in batches of four at a time. The arancini should fry for approximately five minutes or until golden brown. Place fried arancini on a drying rack or plate lined with paper towels.
- These will be quite hot, allow to cool for five minutes before serving.