Get fresh recipes, farm news, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
Hawaiian-Style Poke Bowl
Say aloha to our Hawaiian-Style Poke Bowl! It’s full of island flavor to bring vacation vibes to any table. Just top Lundberg Organic California Sushi Rice with tuna, mango, avocado, and fresh veggies. Then drizzle with sriracha mayo and enjoy. Not into tuna? Swap for chicken or tofu instead!
6oztuna, raw, sushi-grade, cubed
1⁄4cupsred radish, sliced
2Green onion stalks – greens only, sliced
1tbsptoasted sesame oil
Black sesame seeds, to taste
Sriracha mayo, to taste
Pickled ginger, to taste
Serving Size: 1 Cup
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 88g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9g||32%|
- For traditional sushi rice, we recommend rinsing the rice until the water runs clear. Soak rinsed rice in water for 30 minutes before cooking. Bring soaked rice to a boil. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low simmer, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from heat (with lid on) and steam for 10 minutes.
- Slice avocado, cucumber, red radish, jalapeno, and green onion. Dice mango. Cut tuna into cubes. If tuna isn’t available, add cooked, diced chicken or tofu.
- Whisk tamari, vinegar, and toasted sesame oil together. Add tuna to liquid and toss to coat.
- Add cooked rice to a bowl. Arrange the avocado, cucumber, edamame, mango, radish, green onion, and jalapenos on top of the rice.
- Add tuna, drizzle with sriracha mayo, and top with black sesame seeds and pickled ginger. Enjoy!
Meet and Greet and Eat at
Lundberg Social Media Links