Get fresh recipes, farm news, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- In a 4 qt. saucepan, combine cooked Lundberg Organic California Sushi Rice, milk, cream, Lundberg Organic Brown Rice Syrup, and sea salt.
- Bring to a simmer over medium low heat and cook for 15-20 minutes until rice is tender and liquid has reduced in volume by about half.
- Add peaches and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla, and stir well to combine. Divide rice pudding mixture into 6 popsicle molds and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove popsicles from freezer and insert sticks, freeze for another 3 hours or until solid. Enjoy!