Sign up to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
1⁄4cupschopped white onion
6medium sweet potatoes
1⁄4tspfresh ground pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 33g||42%|
|Saturated Fat: 12g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|
- Cook Lundberg Tri-Color Quinoa Blend according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread bacon on two large baking sheets and cook in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until crisp.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet on middle rack and cook for 30 minutes.
- Coarsely chop bacon and mix with onion, quinoa, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and split each potato in half. Potatoes will be hot (use an oven mitt or fork to hold each potato while cutting).
- Remove the center from each sweet potato half with a spoon. Chop into 1/4 inch cubes and add to the bacon-quinoa mixture in the bowl.
- Fill sweet potato with bacon-quinoa mixture, return to oven and bake an additional 15-20 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.