Sign up to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
2tbsppart skim low moisture mozzarella, grated
2tbspparmesan cheese, grated
2tbspfresh chives, cut into ½” long pieces
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick skillet over medium heat until warm. Apply a thin layer of cooking spray to the pan and pour ¼ of the egg mixture into the pan.
- Quickly spread mixture into a thin even circle and cook until light golden brown, about 30-60 seconds. Using a rubber spatula flip the omelet over and cook for an additional 30-60 seconds.
- Transfer to plate and repeat steps 3 & 4 with remaining egg mixture.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of sour cream and ½ teaspoon of pesto on each omelet, loosely roll omelet into a log.
- In a medium bowl toss the mixed greens with olive oil and lemon juice until leaves are lightly coated.
- Serve each omelet with ½ a cup of mixed greens. Garnish with additional chives, sour cream and pesto if desired.