Get fresh recipes, farm news, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
2tbsppart skim low moisture mozzarella, grated
2tbspparmesan cheese, grated
2tbspfresh chives, cut into ½” long pieces
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick skillet over medium heat until warm. Apply a thin layer of cooking spray to the pan and pour ¼ of the egg mixture into the pan.
- Quickly spread mixture into a thin even circle and cook until light golden brown, about 30-60 seconds. Using a rubber spatula flip the omelet over and cook for an additional 30-60 seconds.
- Transfer to plate and repeat steps 3 & 4 with remaining egg mixture.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of sour cream and ½ teaspoon of pesto on each omelet, loosely roll omelet into a log.
- In a medium bowl toss the mixed greens with olive oil and lemon juice until leaves are lightly coated.
- Serve each omelet with ½ a cup of mixed greens. Garnish with additional chives, sour cream and pesto if desired.