Get fresh recipes, farm news, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
Pinch of salt
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 48g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|
- Prepare compote by combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until rhubarb softens completely. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While compote cooks, combine rice and milk in a food processor. Blend until rice has broken down into small pieces about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla continue to blend until well combined about another minute.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat, lightly grease with butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into skillet and spread into 4” diameter round. Cook until light golden brown and edges are slightly dried. Flip pancake and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and repeat with remaining batter. Serve with compote and butter. Enjoy!