Get fresh recipes, farm news, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
1package wonton wrappers
12ozshrimp, peeled, veins removed
1cupsfresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
2tspgarlic chopped (about 3 cloves)
1⁄2tspblack pepper or chili flakes (Optional)
1⁄2cupsminced water chestnuts
2tbspvegetable oil for cooking
Garnish: Toasted sesame seeds Sliced green onions
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|
- Add shrimp, oil, sugar, fish sauce, cilantro, garlic, ginger and pepper or chili flakes into food processor and pulse to make a chunky paste. In a bowl, mix shrimp paste, carrots, water chestnuts and cooked Lundberg Long Grain Brown Rice.
- Fill the wonton wrappers as directed on package sealing the edge with a dab of water on your finger.
- Refrigerate or freeze on a baking sheet lined with parchment until ready to use.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a sauté pan, and lightly brown filled potstickers on one side. Flip, and add water to cover bottom of pan. Cover and steam about 4-5 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and green onion and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.