Sign up for Field Notes to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
1package wonton wrappers
12ozshrimp, peeled, veins removed
1cupsfresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
2tspgarlic chopped (about 3 cloves)
1⁄2tspblack pepper or chili flakes (Optional)
1⁄2cupsminced water chestnuts
2tbspvegetable oil for cooking
Garnish: Toasted sesame seeds Sliced green onions
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|
- Add shrimp, oil, sugar, fish sauce, cilantro, garlic, ginger and pepper or chili flakes into food processor and pulse to make a chunky paste. In a bowl, mix shrimp paste, carrots, water chestnuts and cooked Lundberg Long Grain Brown Rice.
- Fill the wonton wrappers as directed on package sealing the edge with a dab of water on your finger.
- Refrigerate or freeze on a baking sheet lined with parchment until ready to use.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a sauté pan, and lightly brown filled potstickers on one side. Flip, and add water to cover bottom of pan. Cover and steam about 4-5 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and green onion and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.