Get fresh recipes, farm news, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
1 1⁄2cupsvegetable broth or water
1orange, cut into segments or 1 can of mandarin oranges
1⁄2cupsgoat cheese, crumbled
2tsprice vinegar or champagne vinegar
1⁄4tspcracked black pepper
Juice of 1 orange
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|
- Bring 1 ½ cups of vegetable broth and 1 cup of Lundberg Family Farms Organic Brown Basmati Rice to a boil. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to a low-simmer and cook for 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 mins. Let cool for 10 mins and add to a large bowl.
- Rinse and drain spinach, add to the rice mixture.
- Segment 1 orange or use 1 can of mandarin oranges. Arrange on top of spinach layer.
- In a small sauté pan over medium-low heat, toast walnuts until almost brown (about 5 mins). Add to large bowl.
- Prepare vinaigrette: In a small bowl add Dijon mustard. Whisk in oil until incorporated. Add all other ingredients and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Top with goat cheese and drizzle the vinaigrette over all the ingredients. Serve and enjoy!