Sign up for Field Notes to receive farm fresh recipes, influence new products, and get discounts delivered straight to your inbox.
1⁄4cupsshredded unsweetened coconut
1onion, finely chopped
2cloves garlic, minced
1tbspThai green curry paste
2tspminced fresh gingerroot
2cupsplain 2% Greek yogurt
2tbspfresh cilantro leaves
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- In small skillet, toast coconut over medium-high heat for 2 or 3 minutes or until golden; set aside, reserving 1 tsp for garnish.
- In small skillet, heat oil; cook onion, garlic, curry paste, ginger and salt for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender and fragrant. Add coconut milk; bring to simmer. Remove from heat; let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, stir together coconut milk mixture, yogurt, toasted coconut, lime juice and zest. Garnish with cilantro and reserved coconut. Serve with Lundberg Sesame Seaweed Rice Chips.
- Make-ahead: Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Tip: To toast coconut in the oven, spread on baking sheet. Bake in 375°F oven for about 3 minutes or until golden.